One of our clients, a local family owned, community focused and established corporation, is seeking a Director of Financial Planning and Analytics (FP & A). Reporting to the Director of Accounting, the Director of FP & A will be responsible for all aspects of budgeting and planning, and creating and implementing actionable data analytics to drive strategic decision-making and provide financial insight. Required competencies include: collaboration, detail orientation, business acumen, analytical thinking, action orientation, performance focus, and basic leadership orientation.
• Develop comprehensive monthly business reporting that delivers timely and actionable insights.
• Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and identify the cause of any unexpected variances.
• Develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections, and operating forecast.
• Ad-hoc business performance reporting.
• Manage the monthly and quarterly close and oversee the preparation of quarterly and annual financial reporting for both GAAP and STAT accounting bases.
• Develop financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives.
• Support management team and the heads of department with data-driven analysis to answer critical business questions.
• Build and develop talent on the team, understand employees’ career goals and provide coaching to get employees ready for career growth.
A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field and a minimum of ten years of related work experience are both required. Also required is experience utilizing statistics and data in business decision making. Qualified candidates may email their resumes and cover letters to MaryEllen Carlo, Director of Search Services at Career Partners International Buffalo | Niagara, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com