Accounts Receivable Clerk
One of our clients, a global leader in the design and manufacture of a wide range of products and solutions, is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk. Reporting to the Manager of Financial Shared Services, the Accounts Receivable Clerk will be responsible for the following:
• Posts cash receipts to customer’s accounts and general ledger accurately and in a timely manner
• Processes and distributes daily customer invoices
• Processes customer credit card payments
• Processes customer credit and debit memos
• Prepares monthly Rep commission statements and processes payments
• Participates in the monthly accounting close process as needed
• Provides customers and co-workers with needed documentation
• High School or equivalent required
• 1 year of accounts receivable experience required
• Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
• Attention to detail and strong planning and organization skills
• Computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications
Qualified candidates may send a cover letter and resume to MaryEllen Carlo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
One of our clients, a global leader in the design and manufacture of a wide range of products and solutions, is seeking a Director of Financial Planning and Analysis. Reporting to the CFO, the Director of FP & A will be responsible for all global aspects of budgeting and planning, including preparing annual strategic plan materials, annual budget, monthly analysis, review of results, and forecasting processes. The successful candidate will participate and drive the implementation and improvements of budget and planning processes using analytical tools, and work as a business partner to deliver financial results. The ideal candidate must be a seasoned leader that possesses solid technical accounting skills and business acumen. Other required competencies include: analytical/strategic thinking, decision making, collaboration, action orientation, strong communication presentation and interpersonal skills, customer focused, and strong planning and organization skills.
• Create and lead corporate financial planning activities and models, working closely with business finance managers and other corporate finance leaders. Drive continuous improvement of the process, tools and reporting.
• Collaborate with others in using financial data to drive profitability, top and bottom-line growth and market value preservation and expansion.
• Prepare accurate and timely monthly close information and analysis.
• Analyze and interpret financial data.
• Act as a key interface with business finance leaders to analyze profitability to meet needs and expectations of management.
• Select, develop and maximize talent.
• A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or finance is required, and a master’s degree and CPA are preferred.
• A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in progressively responsible financial leadership positions.
• Prior experience with a global manufacturing firm is preferred.
• Exposure to private equity businesses is strongly preferred.
• Expertise with Microsoft Office products, including proficiency in Excel.
• Domestic and international travel.
Qualified candidates may send a cover letter and resume to MaryEllen Carlo at email@example.com.
Director of Warehouse Operations
Our client, a non-profit human services agency, is seeking a Director of Warehouse Operations. The Director is responsible for all activities related to warehouse operations including: customer service, order fulfillment, inventory control, product costing, safety, staffing and proper utilization of space, equipment, and manpower, and the development of new business. Additionally, the Director will provide leadership and coordination to a diverse personnel team and operations processes that support all company businesses. The day to day operations must be managed in such a way to maximize efficiencies and productivity, and optimize labor cost expenditures. This includes ensuring safe operating practices and full compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
The ideal candidate will have proven ability to see the big picture, and the ability to improve processes and act as a catalyst for action and change. Other required competencies include: basic leadership orientation, oral and written communication, analytical thinking, business acumen, follow through, performance focus, flexibility and planning.
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business management or related field
• 5 years of manufacturing, shipping, and production and/or warehouse/distribution experience
• 3+ years of management/leadership experience in a warehouse environment
• Strong understanding of business systems including knowledge of inventory control methods
• 3+ years of business development experience
• Advanced computer skills – MS office suite
Qualified candidates may send a resume and cover letter to MaryEllen Carlo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Human Resources
Child & Family Services, one of the largest not-for-profit family service agencies in the Western New York area, is seeking a Director of Human Resources. Child & Family Services fosters safe and healthy environments for children and families in local homes, schools, workplaces and communities. Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Human Resources will be a member of the executive leadership team and will be responsible for the overall administration of the Human Resources Department. The position directly supervises a staff of four. The Director will ensure that the department supports the agency’s strategic and business plans, and that the agency complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
The ideal candidate must be seasoned human resources leader and possess solid management experience building and leading effective teams. The Director will have proven ability to see the big picture, act as a catalyst for change, and improve processes and best practices. Required competencies include: customer service orientation, communications proficiency, business acumen, strategic thinking, presentations skills, analytical thinking and credibility. The Director will be a team player and share the agency’s passion for strengthening families and promoting the well-being of children through prevention, intervention, education and advocacy.
A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of progressive human resources senior leadership experience are required. PHR and SHRM – CP certification are preferred. Qualified candidates may email their resumes and cover letters to MaryEllen Carlo, Director of Search Services at Career Partners International Buffalo | Niagara, at email@example.com.
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Our client, a global leader in the design and manufacturing of a wide variety of specialty heat exchangers and heat transfer solutions, is seeking an Accounts Payable Supervisor. Reporting to the Corporate Financial Controller, the Accounts Payable Supervisor will supervise and perform all duties associated with the US Accounts Payable function (shared service center supporting multiple manufacturing plants as well as corporate activities). Additionally, the Accounts Payable Supervisor will gain an in-depth understanding of the Company’s US Accounts Payable processing environment, including becoming a subject matter expert as it relates to its recently installed ERP system (Plex).
- Directing the functions of the shared service (multi-plant and corporate) US Accounts Payable department
- Ensuring timely processing (three-way match) of supplier/vendor invoices within an ERP and manual Accounts Payable environment.
- Processing employee travel and expense reimbursements through Expensify and purchasing card (p-card) transactions.
- Selecting invoices for payment (checks, ACHs and wires) and preparing Accounts Payable registers and related reports.
- Researching issues and resolving discrepancies on a timely basis.
- Working with suppliers/vendors/employees to resolve AP issues in a courteous manner.
- Supervising the printing and mailing of customer checks.
- Providing training to new and existing staff as needed
- Working with each direct report to establish annual goals and objectives and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or related field strongly preferred, or equivalent experience in lieu of a college degree.
- 5 years of Accounts Payable experience, preferably with at least 2 years as team lead.
- Demonstrated success as a team lead, with a strong desire and capabilities to move into a management role.
- Strong time management and organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize work, be detailed oriented, and meet tight deadlines.
- Extensive computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications; expertise using advanced features with Excel strongly preferred. ERP experience required (Plex a big plus).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Qualified candidates may submit a resume and cover letter to MaryEllen Carlo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One of our clients, a global leader in the manufacture of piezoelectric and strain gauge sensors, is seeking a Senior Accountant. Our client’s pleasant working conditions, world-class benefits package and opportunities for advancement create a spirit of enthusiasm that provides them with a competitive edge. Reporting directly to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will have full general ledger accounting and reporting responsibilities for multiple divisions and companies within the organization.
• Prepare, review, analyze and present monthly trial balance and financial statements.
• Verify accuracy of the accounting transactions and data.
• Maintain various internal accounting reports and financial controls.
• Responsible for basic maintenance of accounting functions in the Syteline ERP system.
• Provide Ad Hoc analytical support on project assignments through use of the ERP system & other electronic analytical spreadsheet tools and software.
• Responsible for day-to-day activities of the finance department including: daily bank statement reconciliations, deposits, auto-withdrawal payments, interest, fees and transfers.
• Duties may include the preparation of monthly consolidation reports.
• Exceptional accounting, computer and organizational skills. Expertise in Excel.
• A strong work ethic.
• Must have a minimum of two years of public accounting and/or industry experience.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
• CPA or CMA a plus.
• A commitment to Total Customer Satisfaction.
Our client offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, profit sharing and more.
Qualified candidates may send their resume and cover letter to MaryEllen Carlo at email@example.com.