Purchasing / Planning Manager
WECO Manufacturing, a leading single-source contact manufacturer of finished fabricated metal components, with a primary focus on electronics, is seeking a Purchasing/Planning Manager. The Purchasing/Planning Manager will lead the Purchasing department for all material related items and the Planning department for all items related to the planning and release of jobs to the floor. Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring all systems in both areas as it relates to production control of the organization. The successful candidate will direct personnel regarding the quality of their work, methods of assembly (including training of employees regarding quality specific methods/techniques – e.g. ISO 9000 – 2015, AS9100, procedures or polices), and other production related activities directly associated within the operation.
The ideal candidate must be a seasoned leader and will assist in the production flow of the facility, reduced inventory on the floor and enhance on time delivery metrics for the operation. The Purchasing/Planning Manager must also have a strong analytical ability in order to analyze and interpret contracts and other documents, and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with frequently competing priorities. Additional required competencies include: written and oral communication skills, customer service and interpersonal skills, planning, diplomacy and quality orientation.
• Lead purchasing team’s contribution to improving inventory turn rate.
• Implement and achieve on-time delivery for all purchased materials at a 90% level.
• Follow current tools developed to monitor and control the flow of jobs in the office and in the facility.
• Issue jobs to the floor and monitor stocking agreements, KanBans and inventory for customers.
• Negotiate, alter and implement VMI program with vendors.
• Reduce current material purchases by 10% year over year.
• Oversee internal and external quality audits, RMA process.
• Develop and train self and others in the department to meet new or amended quality certification requirements.
• Develop and drive forward project implementations and continuous improvement in a timely manner.
• Work closely with the management in resolving manufacturing quality issues and ensure quality procedures are updated as appropriate.
• Support engineering initiatives as required.
A Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and 5 – 8 years of manufacturing industry experience are both preferred. Qualified candidates may send their resume to MaryEllen Carlo, Director of Search Services, Career Partners International Buffalo | Niagara at email@example.com.
President / CEO
The National Federation for Just Communities of Western New York, Inc. (NFJC WNY), a human relations organization dedicated to overcoming racism, bias and discrimination, is seeking a President/CEO. The mission of the organization is to build a just and inclusive community through education, advocacy and engagement. The President/CEO will work under the general supervision of the Board of Directors of the NFJC WNY and will serve as the chief administrative and organizational leader.
Key responsibilities include:
• Oversee the development and implementation of strategic priorities for the NFJC WNY in relation to the organization’s strategic plan.
• Stay abreast of and respond swiftly to issues of social justice in the community that may require a statement or action by the organization.
• Stay current on developing trends and best practices in the field through reading, research, and communication with colleagues.
• Identify and actively seek funding support for the organization through diverse sources including but not limited to annual events such as The Citation Award Dinner, Community Leader Luncheon, Dash for Diversity, as well as via fee-for-service programs, grants, and major gifts.
• Facilitate NFJC WNY standard curriculum programs, and with the Program Director and other staff, develop customized educational and training programs.
• Working with the NFJC WNY Treasurer, prepare an annual budget for Board approval, and maintain careful oversight of NFJC WNY finances, continually reporting on progress.
• Assess, develop, supervise, and ensure the NFJC WNY staff operates collaboratively as a high performing and results-oriented team.
• Establish employment and administrative policies and procedures for all functions and for the day-to-day operation of the nonprofit.
• Review and approve contracts for services.
• Serve as the organization’s principal media spokesperson, and act as a strong outward facing representative of the NFJC WNY when engaging with all stakeholders such as community organizations, donors, and the business community.
• Work in partnership with the NFJC WNY staff and Board of Directors, providing ongoing status reports and managing organizational projects and daily work as appropriate.
• Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with diverse faith-based leaders and their communities to continuously build a spirit of interfaith understanding and unity.
• Build and strengthen relationships with key collaborative partners in sectors including business, education, religion, non-profit, and government.
The ideal candidate will have program planning and leadership expertise, technology expertise, the ability to lead and manage the staff, and will serve as the lead ambassador and chief fundraiser. Additionally, the successful candidate will have the ability to see the big picture while acting as a catalyst for action and change. Required competencies include: basic leadership orientation, business acumen, commitment to diversity, optimism, political savvy, strategic thinking, presentation skills, motivation of others, diplomacy, decision-making skills, and oral and written communication skills. The successful candidate must also be a team player, and demonstrate a passion for fighting racism and bias and promoting peace and justice.
A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5+ years of experience managing or serving as a key member of a small – medium sized non-profit organization is required. A Master’s degree in a related field is preferred. The selected candidate must own a car, have a valid driver’s license and auto liability insurance. Qualified candidates may send a resume and cover letter to MaryEllen Carlo, Director of Search Services at Career Partners International Buffalo| Niagara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commercial Insurance Account Executive
The Evans Insurance Agency (a division of Evans Bank), is seeking a Commercial Insurance Account Executive. The Account Executive will be responsible for securing new clients, retaining current commercial insurance business, and will work to enhance the growth and profitability of the agency. This position provides an opportunity for a sales professional to develop and grow her/his career with an organization that is committed to the local community. The successful candidate will manage the selling process which includes continuously prospecting for leads, identifying client issues, and providing customized risk management solutions to businesses. This will require a proactive sales approach which includes acquiring the insurance knowledge to determine insurance needs, inspect and evaluate current insurance policies, and review risk management plans. Additionally, the Account Executive will identify cross-selling opportunities for products and services for both the agency and the bank.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in meeting and exceeding sales goals including necessary negotiating and closing skills. Required competencies include: customer service orientation, integrity, follow through, business acumen, action orientation, organization, optimism, teamwork and cooperation, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred. Sales experience with commercial insurance or related risk management products is also preferred, but not required. Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required. To be a part of this winning, growing and collaborative company qualified candidates may send a cover letter and resume to MaryEllen Carlo, Director of Search Services at Career Partners International Buffalo | Niagara at email@example.com.
President / Chief Executive Officer
The Arc of Monroe County, a family oriented non-profit organization dedicated to improving support and programs available for individualwith ntellectual and developmental disabilities, is seeking a President/Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The CEO will be responsible for leading the organization through a significant organizational shift from fee for service billing to a managed care model. The successful candidate must have experience with change management, experience with mergers, financial controls, an understanding of the NYS Medicaid regulatory environment, high emotional intelligence and a passion for serving those with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The CEO will work in collaboration with the Board of Directors, employees, individuals receiving services and their families, the community-at-large, and legislative and community leaders to enhance the quality of life for people with developmental disabilities in the least restrictive settings as possible.
The ideal candidate will have proven leadership experience, a high degree of financial literacy and thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of person-centered service delivery to the developmentally disabled. The successful candidate will ensure that the programs and services offered by the ARC are best in class and are operating in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations. Reporting to the Board of Directors, the CEO will be accountable for the successful fiscal management and growth of a 45-million-dollar organization, including corporate compliance, and success of all programs and business ventures. Required competencies include: basic leadership orientation, business acumen, strategic thinking, creativity, visionary outlook, strong written and verbal communication skills, comfort with diversity, managing through systems, quality orientation, decision-making skills and optimism. The CEO will be a team player who can demonstrate and share the agency’s mission to build an inclusive society where the people they support may live truly integrated lives and reach their full potential as part of the community.
A Master’s degree in Human Services, Social Work, Special Education or a closely related field is required. A minimum of eight years of senior level experience managing programs directly related to individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities is required. The ideal candidate would also have demonstrated experience with agency level management responsibilities. Qualified candidates may submit a resume and cover letter to MaryEllen Carlo, Director of Search Services at Career Partners International Buffalo | Niagara, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client, General Physician, PC, one of the largest medical groups serving Western New York, is seeking a Controller. Reporting to the CFO, the Controller will be responsible for assisting the direction of the entity’s finance department and will work closely on financial initiatives. The successful candidate must be a seasoned leader and have the ability to quickly assimilate into the extremely fast paced growth of this physician group of nearly 1000 employees. Additionally, the Controller will oversee and manage the monthly financials to include footnotes and manage the monthly financial reporting requirements to internal and external users/readers.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and will work well both independently and within a group, and be able to prioritize and communicate well. Additional required competencies include: a strong work ethic, analytical thinking, business acumen, delegation, decision making skills, numerical accuracy, organization, reliability and consistency, and performance focus.
• Review and approve financial transactions as recorded by the finance department.
• Prepare monthly internal financial statements and analysis in a timely manner for Chief Financial Officer’s presentation to the President, Kaleida Executive Sponsor and various Hospital groups.
• Prepare statistical reports request by Owner, President, Kaleida (KH) President’s, KH’s CFO, KH’s Finance Team and KH’s Legal, Erie County Medical Center Corporation (ECMC)’s COO, ECMC’s Finance and Legal and Great Lake Health System Affiliates.
• Work closely with finance team to develop annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
• Safeguard assets and assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of internal audits, controls and checks across all departments
• Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, fixed asset records, general & entity accounting and Operations etc.
• Develop, improve and issue timely monthly financial records for the company
• Provide financial analysis to evaluate company ventures or special projects, programs, capital expenditures, products costing, etc. when necessary
• Interface with outside audit firms(s), lessors, casualty/liability insurance agent(s), credit card companies, etc.
• Oversee organization’s purchasing function to ensure efficient internal ordering, cost effective pricing, and timely receipt and delivery of goods ordered.
• Ensure the at accounts payable are paid in a timely manner.
• Review and approve all required tax returns and filings for sign-off by Chief Financial Officer, President and Owners.
• Analyzes fluctuations and address trends and observation with the CFO.
• Assure financial plans are consistent with organizational goals.
A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and a minimum of 5 years’ accounting and leadership experience is required. Healthcare experience and CPA certification are both preferred. Qualified candidates may send a resume and cover letter to MaryEllen Carlo, Director of Search Services at Career Partners International Buffalo|Niagara at email@example.com.