One of our clients has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant. Reporting to the Vice President of Talent Acquisition, the successful candidate will provide outstanding administrative support, and provide assistance with key projects and initiatives.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Provide full administrative support with day to day operational activities for the VP of Talent Acquisition.
• Coordinate meeting activities and manage calendar for the VP.
• Prepare all correspondence including memorandums and offer letters for the department.
• Coordinate all incoming mail for the department.
• Answer the phone and order and maintain supplies.
• Maintain the Learning Management System.
• Responsible for the coordination of General Orientation every Monday.
• Responsible for time and attendance process requirements.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience providing administrative support to a senior leader is required. Also required is proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) software applications and Outlook. An AAS degree and Healthcare/HR office experience are both preferred. Essential competencies include: detail orientation, strong verbal and written communication skills, reliability and consistency, follow through, and performance focus. Qualified candidates may email a resume and cover letter to MaryEllen Carlo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accounts Receivable Clerk
One of our clients, a global leader in the design and manufacture of a wide range of products and solutions, is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk. Reporting to the Manager of Financial Shared Services, the Accounts Receivable Clerk will be responsible for the following:
• Posts cash receipts to customer’s accounts and general ledger accurately and in a timely manner
• Processes and distributes daily customer invoices
• Processes customer credit card payments
• Processes customer credit and debit memos
• Prepares monthly Rep commission statements and processes payments
• Participates in the monthly accounting close process as needed
• Provides customers and co-workers with needed documentation
• High School or equivalent required
• 1 year of accounts receivable experience required
• Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
• Attention to detail and strong planning and organization skills
• Computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications
Qualified candidates may send a cover letter and resume to MaryEllen Carlo at email@example.com.
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Our client, a global leader in the design and manufacturing of a wide variety of specialty heat exchangers and heat transfer solutions, is seeking an Accounts Payable Supervisor. Reporting to the Corporate Financial Controller, the Accounts Payable Supervisor will supervise and perform all duties associated with the US Accounts Payable function (shared service center supporting multiple manufacturing plants as well as corporate activities). Additionally, the Accounts Payable Supervisor will gain an in-depth understanding of the Company’s US Accounts Payable processing environment, including becoming a subject matter expert as it relates to its recently installed ERP system (Plex).
- Directing the functions of the shared service (multi-plant and corporate) US Accounts Payable department
- Ensuring timely processing (three-way match) of supplier/vendor invoices within an ERP and manual Accounts Payable environment.
- Processing employee travel and expense reimbursements through Expensify and purchasing card (p-card) transactions.
- Selecting invoices for payment (checks, ACHs and wires) and preparing Accounts Payable registers and related reports.
- Researching issues and resolving discrepancies on a timely basis.
- Working with suppliers/vendors/employees to resolve AP issues in a courteous manner.
- Supervising the printing and mailing of customer checks.
- Providing training to new and existing staff as needed
- Working with each direct report to establish annual goals and objectives and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or related field strongly preferred, or equivalent experience in lieu of a college degree.
- 5 years of Accounts Payable experience, preferably with at least 2 years as team lead.
- Demonstrated success as a team lead, with a strong desire and capabilities to move into a management role.
- Strong time management and organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize work, be detailed oriented, and meet tight deadlines.
- Extensive computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications; expertise using advanced features with Excel strongly preferred. ERP experience required (Plex a big plus).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Qualified candidates may submit a resume and cover letter to MaryEllen Carlo at firstname.lastname@example.org.