Our client, a non-profit human services agency, is seeking a Senior Director. The Director is responsible for all activities related to warehouse operations including: customer service, order fulfillment, inventory control, product costing, safety, staffing and proper utilization of space, equipment, and manpower, and the development of new business. Additionally, the Director will provide leadership and coordination to a diverse personnel team and operations processes that support all company businesses. The day to day operations must be managed in such a way to maximize efficiencies and productivity, and optimize labor cost expenditures. This includes ensuring safe operating practices and full compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
The ideal candidate will have proven ability to see the big picture, and the ability to improve processes and act as a catalyst for action and change. Other required competencies include: basic leadership orientation, oral and written communication skills, analytical thinking, business acumen, follow through, performance focus, flexibility and planning.
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business management or related field
• 5 years of manufacturing, shipping, and production and/or warehouse/distribution experience
• 3+ years of management/leadership experience in a warehouse environment
• Strong understanding of business systems including knowledge of inventory control methods
• 3+ years of business development experience
• Advanced computer skills – MS office suite
Qualified candidates may send a resume and cover letter to MaryEllen Carlo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Human Resources
The Weinberg Campus, a non-profit organization with nearly 100 years offering the widest range of aging programs/services in the region, is seeking a Director of Human Resources. While serving all faiths the Weinberg Campus is a thoughtfully and uniquely designed residential community that is focused on providing a continually innovative approach to senior living. The Human Resources Director is responsible for directing all of the people functions of the Weinberg Campus in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and the policies, practices and values of the organization. This position coordinates all departmental, organizational, and strategic human resource activities. The Director and human resources team will provide the Weinberg Campus with the best talent available working in an effective, efficient, and engaged manner to satisfy both customers and patients.
The ideal candidate must be a seasoned human resources leader, and possess solid management experience building and leading effective teams. The Director will have proven ability to see the big picture, act as a catalyst for change, and improve processes and best practices. Required competencies include: communications proficiency, ethical conduct, business acumen, strategic thinking, presentations skills, analytical thinking and credibility. The Director will be a team player and share the agency’s passion for creating a homelike environment and enabling individuals to live according to their needs, wishes and values.
A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of ten years of related human resources senior leadership experience are required. A master degree, SPHR certification, and appropriate industry and union experience are preferred. Qualified candidates may email their resumes and cover letters to MaryEllen Carlo at email@example.com.
Senior Benefits Manager
Our client, a global leader in the design and manufacturing of a wide range of specialty heat exchangers and heat transfer solutions, is seeking a Senior Benefits Manager. The Senior Benefits Manager will be responsible for developing cost control procedures to assure both maximum coverage and cost savings to the company and employee. Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources the Senior Benefits Manager will administer and manage the benefits programs for the North America operations. This includes retirement plans, medical, dental and vision plans, life insurance, temporary disability, worker’s compensation and wellness programs. Additionally, the successful candidate will work with the Vice President of Human Resources on special projects, acquisitions, integrations and budget management.
The ideal candidate will be a resourceful self-starter, have the ability to work independently, improve processes, and implement best practices. Required competencies include: adaptability, drive, business acumen, decisiveness, strong written and oral communication skills, organizational, leadership and project management skills, and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
• A minimum 5 years of experience managing benefits administration.
• PHR or SPHR preferred.
• Previous work in a manufacturing environment.
• Compensation experience preferred.
• Advance computer skills (MS office suite) required.
Qualified candidates may send their resume and cover letter to MaryEllen Carlo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client, The Niagara Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (NSPCA), is seeking an Executive Director. With a no kill philosophy, the Niagara SPCA aims to prevent cruelty to all animals through public education, and to provide love, care, shelter and advocacy to companion animals in our community. Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director will be responsible for the overall management and leadership of the organization, and serve as the key spokesperson and visible leader of the corporation. The Director will serve as the lead representative for the NSPCA and fulfill the mission of the shelter in the community while demonstrating a fundamental understanding of their programs and services.
The ideal candidate will have proven leadership, business, and fundraising expertise. Other required competencies include: analytical thinking, collaboration, business acumen, creativity, performance focus, political savvy, strong written verbal and presentations skills, follow through, and a visionary outlook. The successful candidate will be a team player and demonstrate a passion for the NSPCA’s vision of providing every companion animal in need with exceptional and compassionate care until they have a safe and loving home.
A Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of five years of non-profit management and fundraising experience are required. Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office for Windows is also required. Qualified candidates may apply by emailing a cover letter and resume to MaryEllen Carlo of Career Partners International Buffalo | Niagara at email@example.com.
Director of Patient Services
Our client, one of the area’s largest non-profit providers of human services, is seeking a Director of Patient Services for their Home Health Care Division. The Director of Patient Services will be responsible for the directing, coordination and evaluation of the clinical services of the Certified and Licensed Home Health Agency in accordance with all State and Federal regulations. This includes ensuring the quality and safe delivery of home care services by following the guidelines and suggestions of the Professional Advisory Committee (CHHA) and Quality Assurance Committee (LHHC). Reporting to the Associate Vice President, the Director will be responsible for patient assignments and coordination of all services, ensuring that they are in compliance with program standards, policies and procedures and all Federal, State and Local regulations. The Director will also develops and implement written clinical and administrative policies and procedures to meet service delivery needs.
The ideal candidate will be a Registered Nurse, and have proven leadership and management experience from a licensed home health agency. Required competencies include: Action orientation, Decision -Making Skills, Follow Through, Managing through Systems, Responsibility Acceptance, Motivation of Others, Reliability & Consistency, Teamwork and Cooperation, Flexibility and Follow Through.
• Licensed and currently registered professional nurse in the state of New York.
• Bachelor’s degree in nursing or a health and human services field and two years as a supervisory community health nurse.
• Four years of experience in home care, two of which were as a supervising community health nurse and six credit hours or the equivalent of education or training in public health and principles of management (this may be completed upon hire).
• Advanced computer skills (MS office suite).
Qualified candidates may apply by sending a resume and cover letter to MaryEllen Carlo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Development and Communications
One of our clients, a non-profit serving the needs of the elderly population, is seeking a Director of Development and Communications. The Director is charged with primary responsibility for developing, managing and implementing the organization’s development plan. The position is responsible for planning, execution, control and evaluation of fundraising, public relations and education and outreach for the organization. The Director of Development will work closely with the Executive Director, the Board, and Fundraising volunteers to enhance and support the overall mission of the organization, and assure that ample unrestricted and program funds are generated.
• Experience working on major projects, including special events and new programs
• 3 or more years of experience working on capital campaigns
• Experience with grant writing, including grants for federal funding
• Comfortable speaking and engaging publicly
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately while exhibiting patience and diplomacy
• Strong, professional, verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree
Qualified candidates may apply by emailing a cover letter, writing sample, and resume to MaryEllen Carlo of Career Partners International Buffalo | Niagara at email@example.com. In your cover letter, please include examples of successful campaigns that you have worked on.
One of our clients, a global leader in the manufacture of piezoelectric and strain gauge sensors, is seeking a Senior Accountant. Our client’s pleasant working conditions, world-class benefits package and opportunities for advancement create a spirit of enthusiasm that provides them with a competitive edge. Reporting directly to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will have full general ledger accounting and reporting responsibilities for multiple divisions and companies within the organization.
• Prepare, review, analyze and present monthly trial balance and financial statements.
• Verify accuracy of the accounting transactions and data.
• Maintain various internal accounting reports and financial controls.
• Responsible for basic maintenance of accounting functions in the Syteline ERP system.
• Provide Ad Hoc analytical support on project assignments through use of the ERP system & other electronic analytical spreadsheet tools and software.
• Responsible for day-to-day activities of the finance department including: daily bank statement reconciliations, deposits, auto-withdrawal payments, interest, fees and transfers.
• Duties may include the preparation of monthly consolidation reports.
• Exceptional accounting, computer and organizational skills. Expertise in Excel.
• A strong work ethic.
• Must have a minimum of two years of public accounting and/or industry experience.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
• CPA or CMA a plus.
• A commitment to Total Customer Satisfaction.
Our client offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, profit sharing and more.
Qualified candidates may send their resume and cover letter to MaryEllen Carlo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associate Vice President – Health Related Services
People Inc., a leading Western New York Human Service Agency dedicated to providing services and programs to people with disabilities is seeking an Associate Vice President – Health Related Services, for their Business Office. The AVP will be responsible for the oversight of the financial activities for the Health Related Services programs of People Inc. This includes responsibility for the identification & implementation of health related initiatives working closely with the responsible Senior Vice Presidents. Reporting to the CFO, the AVP will also be responsible for assisting in implementation of the financial piece of the Managed Care Model.
The ideal candidate will be a team player and have a demonstrated passion for the mission of People Inc., which is to offer assistance to individuals with disabling conditions or other special needs, and provide the support they need to participate and succeed in an accepting society. Through collaboration the agency seeks to empower individuals to become full and active members of their community and to make decisions affecting how they choose to live their lives. The successful candidate will have a strong business background, leadership expertise, and an understanding of Medicaid and Managed Care models. Required competencies include: financial acumen, leadership ability, relationship building skills, teamwork and cooperation, a visionary outlook, decision making skills, communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to flex and adapt to changing conditions.
• Review the activities of the Billing and Cash Receipts departments for the Health Related Services programs.
• Supervision of the Accounting Director and staff for the Health Related Services programs.
• Ensure that financial analysis, feedback, and forecasting for grant proposals is provided as well as financial reports per federal government requirements.
• Oversight and review of the preparation of annual budgets and external audits for the Health Related Services programs.
• Review the completed Certified Home Health Annual Medicaid cost report, Licensed Erie and Niagara Counties Annual cost reports, the Certified Home Health Annual Medicare cost report, and the DOH Article 28 Annual cost report.
• Research financial feasibility of adding services and/or providers to Sr. Management.
• Point person for management, billing, compliance, staff, and provider meetings.
• Monitor the HPN website for pertinent DOH information related to rate setting, retroactive adjustments, and cost report information. Remain aware of all developments in the field.
• Maintain relationship with regulatory agencies such as NYS Medicaid, DOH, OPWDD, and the Bureau of Primary and Acute Care Reimbursement agencies.
• Special projects as assigned.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Health Care Management and ten years of related accounting and healthcare experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required. An MBA is preferred. Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office for Windows is also required.
Qualified candidates may apply by emailing a cover letter and resume to MaryEllen Carlo of Career Partners International Buffalo | Niagara at email@example.com.
Sales Administrative Assistant,
Inside Sales Specialist
We have 2 unique and exciting opportunities with Bak USA, the social enterprise that builds mobile computers, empowers people, and changes lives. The openings include a Sales Administrative Assistant and an Inside Sales Specialist. Bak’s vision is bold and their future is bright, as they strive to make high quality technologies accessible to all. The ideal candidates will share Bak’s passion and mission, and want to work with a fun team of innovative and creative thinkers who are in start-up mode.
Sales Administrative Assistant
- Provide general and administrative support to Bak USA’s Business Development team and support the Sales Team with administrative needs to ensure internal and external client satisfaction.
- Work closely alongside Account Executives to cultivate sales opportunities.
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties, including but not limited to arranging device loaner agreements and loaner device deployment; sending quotes and pricing to clients/prospects; assisting with, maintaining, and processing sales orders; and coordinating inventory, lead time, and shipping expectations with customers.
- Compose sales memos and correspondence.
- Coordinate and assist with urgent client and internal needs.
- Assist with arranging/scheduling on and offsite meetings and phone appointments.
- Maintain, manage, and update CRM/database system, procure company reports, and business forms.
- Attend events/trade shows/seminars when necessary.
- Visit client sites when necessary and deliver client devices when needed.
- Investigate potential sales verticals/channels and build lead lists for sales prospecting.
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in sales support, professional assistant or administrative roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem analysis and analytical skills.
- Highly focused, efficient, and task-oriented.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- CRM Dynamics experience preferred.
Inside Sales Specialist
- Research, identify, and cold call businesses to pinpoint key decision makers/potential customers, and fill in existing business gaps with Bak USA solutions.
- Generate business leads and build lead lists.
- Develop new sale opportunities and set appointments with potential clients.
- Consistently exceed sales objectives and contribute to Bak USA’s growth.
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals to showcase Bak USA computers.
- Provide sales plans and reports to the leadership team regularly.
- 1+ years of B2B inside sales experience—preferably in a technical field.
- An extremely well-organized, responsible, and resourceful problem solver.
- Successful experience prospecting and generating leads, setting sales appointments and acquiring new client accounts.
- A strong and confident “hunter” who can discover key business contacts, build and maintain lead lists and create and maintain a sales pipeline.
- Strong IT skills, leadership traits, and business acumen.
- Attentive listening skills along with clear communication abilities.
- Interest, excitement and experience in technology.
Qualified candidates may send a cover letter and resume to MaryEllen Carlo at firstname.lastname@example.org.