One of our clients, a global leader in the manufacture of piezoelectric and strain gauge sensors, is seeking a Senior Accountant. Our client’s pleasant working conditions, world-class benefits package and opportunities for advancement create a spirit of enthusiasm that provides them with a competitive edge. Reporting directly to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will have full general ledger accounting and reporting responsibilities for multiple divisions and companies within the organization.
• Prepare, review, analyze and present monthly trial balance and financial statements.
• Verify accuracy of the accounting transactions and data.
• Maintain various internal accounting reports and financial controls.
• Responsible for basic maintenance of accounting functions in the Syteline ERP system.
• Provide Ad Hoc analytical support on project assignments through use of the ERP system & other electronic analytical spreadsheet tools and software.
• Responsible for day-to-day activities of the finance department including: daily bank statement reconciliations, deposits, auto-withdrawal payments, interest, fees and transfers.
• Duties may include the preparation of monthly consolidation reports.
• Exceptional accounting, computer and organizational skills. Expertise in Excel.
• A strong work ethic.
• Must have a minimum of two years of public accounting and/or industry experience.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
• CPA or CMA a plus.
• A commitment to Total Customer Satisfaction.
Our client offers one of the most dynamic benefits packages in Western New York, including the opportunity to have 100% fully paid health insurance premiums, 401k, profit sharing and more.
Qualified candidates may send their resume and cover letter to MaryEllen Carlo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associate Vice President – Health Related Services
People Inc., a leading Western New York Human Service Agency dedicated to providing services and programs to people with disabilities is seeking an Associate Vice President – Health Related Services, for their Business Office. The AVP will be responsible for the oversight of the financial activities for the Health Related Services programs of People Inc. This includes responsibility for the identification & implementation of health related initiatives working closely with the responsible Senior Vice Presidents. Reporting to the CFO, the AVP will also be responsible for assisting in implementation of the financial piece of the Managed Care Model.
The ideal candidate will be a team player and have a demonstrated passion for the mission of People Inc., which is to offer assistance to individuals with disabling conditions or other special needs, and provide the support they need to participate and succeed in an accepting society. Through collaboration the agency seeks to empower individuals to become full and active members of their community and to make decisions affecting how they choose to live their lives. The successful candidate will have a strong business background, leadership expertise, and an understanding of Medicaid and Managed Care models. Required competencies include: financial acumen, leadership ability, relationship building skills, teamwork and cooperation, a visionary outlook, decision making skills, communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to flex and adapt to changing conditions.
• Review the activities of the Billing and Cash Receipts departments for the Health Related Services programs.
• Supervision of the Accounting Director and staff for the Health Related Services programs.
• Ensure that financial analysis, feedback, and forecasting for grant proposals is provided as well as financial reports per federal government requirements.
• Oversight and review of the preparation of annual budgets and external audits for the Health Related Services programs.
• Review the completed Certified Home Health Annual Medicaid cost report, Licensed Erie and Niagara Counties Annual cost reports, the Certified Home Health Annual Medicare cost report, and the DOH Article 28 Annual cost report.
• Research financial feasibility of adding services and/or providers to Sr. Management.
• Point person for management, billing, compliance, staff, and provider meetings.
• Monitor the HPN website for pertinent DOH information related to rate setting, retroactive adjustments, and cost report information. Remain aware of all developments in the field.
• Maintain relationship with regulatory agencies such as NYS Medicaid, DOH, OPWDD, and the Bureau of Primary and Acute Care Reimbursement agencies.
• Special projects as assigned.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Health Care Management and ten years of related accounting and healthcare experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required. An MBA is preferred. Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office for Windows is also required.
Qualified candidates may apply by emailing a cover letter and resume to MaryEllen Carlo of Career Partners International Buffalo | Niagara at email@example.com.
Donor Relations Director
The Salvation Army, a non-profit Christian Organization dedicated to meeting human needs and serving as a transforming influence in the communities of our world, is seeking a Donor Relations Director. The Donor Relations Director will play an integral role in the success of the Western New York region’s fund development efforts, specifically leading in all major gift strategies and communication. This includes managing major donor caseloads for local fundraising, and managing a high end portfolio of donors and prospects within the Western New York region. In this role, the Donor Relations Director will identify, cultivate, solicit, steward, and upgrade major gift prospects and donors, acting as the primary contact between The Army and all major donors. The successful candidate will work with program and command staff in order to serve the complete the fundraising needs of Buffalo Area Services.
The ideal candidate will have proven expertise developing and managing relationships with major donors and meeting the annual goals for the major gifts program each year. Required competencies include: business acumen, customer service orientation, ambition, follow through, diplomacy, listening, self-confidence, presentation skills, and basic leadership orientation. The Donor Relations Director must be a team player and demonstrate a passion for the mission and values of The Salvation Army, and their commitment to our community.
A Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of related experience is required. Advanced computer skills (MS office suite and donor tracking software), a valid Driver’s License, and exceptional written and verbal communications skills are also required. Exceptional salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates may submit a resume and cover letter to MaryEllen Carlo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Administrative Assistant,
Inside Sales Specialist
We have 2 unique and exciting opportunities with Bak USA, the social enterprise that builds mobile computers, empowers people, and changes lives. The openings include a Sales Administrative Assistant and an Inside Sales Specialist. Bak’s vision is bold and their future is bright, as they strive to make high quality technologies accessible to all. The ideal candidates will share Bak’s passion and mission, and want to work with a fun team of innovative and creative thinkers who are in start-up mode.
Sales Administrative Assistant
- Provide general and administrative support to Bak USA’s Business Development team and support the Sales Team with administrative needs to ensure internal and external client satisfaction.
- Work closely alongside Account Executives to cultivate sales opportunities.
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties, including but not limited to arranging device loaner agreements and loaner device deployment; sending quotes and pricing to clients/prospects; assisting with, maintaining, and processing sales orders; and coordinating inventory, lead time, and shipping expectations with customers.
- Compose sales memos and correspondence.
- Coordinate and assist with urgent client and internal needs.
- Assist with arranging/scheduling on and offsite meetings and phone appointments.
- Maintain, manage, and update CRM/database system, procure company reports, and business forms.
- Attend events/trade shows/seminars when necessary.
- Visit client sites when necessary and deliver client devices when needed.
- Investigate potential sales verticals/channels and build lead lists for sales prospecting.
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in sales support, professional assistant or administrative roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem analysis and analytical skills.
- Highly focused, efficient, and task-oriented.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- CRM Dynamics experience preferred.
Inside Sales Specialist
- Research, identify, and cold call businesses to pinpoint key decision makers/potential customers, and fill in existing business gaps with Bak USA solutions.
- Generate business leads and build lead lists.
- Develop new sale opportunities and set appointments with potential clients.
- Consistently exceed sales objectives and contribute to Bak USA’s growth.
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals to showcase Bak USA computers.
- Provide sales plans and reports to the leadership team regularly.
- 1+ years of B2B inside sales experience—preferably in a technical field.
- An extremely well-organized, responsible, and resourceful problem solver.
- Successful experience prospecting and generating leads, setting sales appointments and acquiring new client accounts.
- A strong and confident “hunter” who can discover key business contacts, build and maintain lead lists and create and maintain a sales pipeline.
- Strong IT skills, leadership traits, and business acumen.
- Attentive listening skills along with clear communication abilities.
- Interest, excitement and experience in technology.
Qualified candidates may send a cover letter and resume to MaryEllen Carlo at email@example.com.