Our client, Rich Products, has an immediate need for a Recruiter or a Senior Recruiter to join their Talent Acquisition Team. Rich’s Talent Acquisition team is at the forefront of attracting, engaging and retaining great talent while providing a best-in-class experience for candidates and hiring teams. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition, the Recruiter will have the ability to contribute in developing and implementing progressive Talent Acquisition strategies and ensuring processes are aligned to execute those strategies. In partnership with the team, the ideal candidate will effectively manage candidates through the recruiting and selection process, provide consulting and guidance to their internal hiring teams and participate in projects that enhance the recruiting experience. The Recruiter will be a subject-matter expert and be passionate about keeping abreast of trends and innovative recruiting techniques that enable the organization to be a best-in-class recruitment shop.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering on the recruiting needs of the business and driving the strategic direction to source for top talent. Required competencies include: action orientation, creativity, customer service orientation, diplomacy, follow through, informing others, listening, optimism, teamwork and cooperation, and performance focus.
Position requirements include:
• A Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred and a minimum 5 years’ corporate or agency recruitment experience is required
• Demonstrated operations and manufacturing knowledge
• Experience in assessment tools; behavioral based interviewing skills and panel interviewing skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment; demonstrated project leadership experience
• Ability to travel as needed (5-10%)
• Proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems; Microsoft Office Suite including demonstrated strength in Excel and PowerPoint
• Proven success with social media and current sourcing strategies
• Ability to conduct best practice and benchmarking research
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Extremely high confidentiality expectations due to sensitive nature of information handled
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
Qualified candidates may submit a resume and cover letter to MaryEllen Carlo, Director of Search Services at Career Partners International Buffalo | Niagara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Vocational and Employment Supports
The Arc Erie County, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving support and programs available for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, is seeking a Director of Vocational and Employment Supports. The Director will develop, organize and manage all direct and indirect services provided by the division, and be responsible for the quality and continuity of services to the people served. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Director of Vocational and Employment Supports will participate in policy and program planning for the entire agency. The successful candidate will oversee business operations and contract adherence and facilitate the creation of new opportunities for support and employment for the people served. Additionally the Director must possess a robust understanding of developing Person Centered Employment Models, micro businesses and joint business ventures with varied community partners.
The ideal candidate will have proven leadership experience and knowledge of employment and community support available to persons with developmental disabilities. Additionally, the candidate must have knowledge of developmental disabilities service principles and practices, and the ability to negotiate complex contacts with businesses, organizations and funding sources. Required competencies include: basic leadership orientation, strategic thinking, creativity, visionary outlook, comfort with diversity, managing through systems, quality orientation, decision-making skills and optimism.
A Master’s Degree in Human Services, Business Administration or another related field, and a minimum of five years of human services leadership experience is required. Alternative qualifications include a Bachelor’s Degree along with eight years of management experience in the human services arena. The ideal candidate will possess a thorough understanding of business operations/acumen, P & L statements/utilization, job costing, financial forecasting and business development.
Qualified candidates may submit a resume and cover letter to MaryEllen Carlo, Director of Search Services at Career Partners International at email@example.com.