Development & Donor Relations Manager
One of our clients, a non-profit serving the needs of the elderly population, is seeking a Development & Donor Relations Manager. The Manager is charged with primary responsibility for developing, managing and implementing the organization’s development plan. The position is responsible for planning, execution, control and evaluation of fundraising, public relations and education and outreach for the organization. The Development & Donor Relations Manager will work closely with the senior management team, the Board, and fundraising volunteers to enhance and support the overall mission of the organization, and assure that ample unrestricted and program funds are generated.
• Experience working on major projects, including special events and new programs
• 3 or more years of experience working on capital campaigns
• Experience with grant writing, including grants for federal funding is helpful
• Comfortable speaking and engaging publicly
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately while exhibiting patience and diplomacy
• Strong, professional, verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree
Qualified candidates may apply by emailing a cover letter, writing sample, and resume to MaryEllen Carlo, Director of Search Services at Career Partners International Buffalo | Niagara at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please include examples of successful campaigns that you have worked on.
Our client, a global leader in the design and manufacturing of a wide variety of specialty heat exchangers and heat transfer solutions, is seeking a Materials Manager. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Materials Manager is responsible for planning and purchasing materials to support the production forecast schedule. The successful candidate will work with functional areas to control costs while also improving the efficiency and accuracy in the management of inventory.
The ideal candidate will have proven materials management experience in a manufacturing environment and advanced knowledge of ERP systems. Required competencies include: leadership orientation, organization, negotiation skills, problem solving, the ability to work effectively and to communicate appropriately in a team environment, analytical thinking, ability to multi task, and strong interpersonal skills. Key performance indicators for this role include on-time delivery, savings generation and inventory performance.
• Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, and inventory control.
• Develop and manage the process for supplier selection, onboarding, and performance, while addressing total cost of ownership for material acquisition.
• Develop and manage systems to optimize inventories to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
• Participate with senior managers in establishing corporate strategic plans and objectives.
• Responsible for planning, budgeting and maintaining costs related to procurement and operational requirements.
• Utilize performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality.
• Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material or production flow.
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four (4) year college or university and a minimum of 8+ years’ experience in Materials Management/Leadership in a manufacturing environment are required. CPM and CPIM and PLEX experience are preferred. Some travel will be required. Qualified candidates may submit their resume to MaryEllen Carlo, Director of Search Services, Career Partners International Buffalo | Niagara at email@example.com.
Our client, a global leader in the design and manufacturing of a wide variety of specialty heat exchangers and heat transfer solutions, is seeking a Senior Buyer. Reporting to the Materials Manager, the Senior Buyer will be responsible for the planning and buying of one or more commodities that support the manufacturing facility. This will be done in accordance with the company’s global supplier strategy, selection and relationship management, service, cost and risk mitigation plans. This individual will work closely with Manufacturing, Planning, Manufacturing Engineering, Supplier Quality, and Product Development to ensure an efficient and effective supply of components and sub-assemblies to support instrument manufacturing. Key performance indicators for this role include on-time delivery, savings generation and inventory performance.
The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge of ERP systems, planning and forecasting theory, inventory management and distribution planning. Required competencies include: ability to read engineering prints, detail orientation, business acumen, analytical thinking, organization, informing others, problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Drive the analysis and review of demand data to support purchasing and planning decisions both short and long term to ensure continuity of supply.
• Identify potential savings opportunities and lead cross-functional initiatives to achieve Purchase Price Variance financial goals.
• Improve inventory performance and drive positive cash flow by expanding and adjusting safety stocks and improving lead times.
• Performs extensive analysis of inventory transactions and reports to identify, process, system and training deficiencies.
• Responsible for analyzing purchase order exceptions reports to determine the need for changes required on PO’s, making these changes and coordinating the changes with the suppliers.
• Maintain supplier master pricing list.
• Responsible for preparing bid specifications, receiving and evaluating bids.
• Analyze and evaluate spend data from imperfect historical data, and to develop logical sourcing strategies and fact-based options.
• Daily follow-up based on production meeting & manage ‘material shortage list’ including Purchase Order expediting,
• Manage vendor relationships to develop and foster characteristics of preferred suppliers.
A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5+ years’ of manufacturing experience in a procurement capacity are preferred. A combination of education and applicable experience could meet this qualification.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and the ability to read engineering prints are required.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume to MaryEllen Carlo, Director of Search Services, Career Partners International Buffalo I Niagara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One of our clients has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant. Reporting to the Vice President of Talent Acquisition, the successful candidate will provide outstanding administrative support, and provide assistance with key projects and initiatives.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Provide full administrative support with day to day operational activities for the VP of Talent Acquisition.
• Coordinate meeting activities and manage calendar for the VP.
• Prepare all correspondence including memorandums and offer letters for the department.
• Coordinate all incoming mail for the department.
• Answer the phone and order and maintain supplies.
• Maintain the Learning Management System.
• Responsible for the coordination of General Orientation every Monday.
• Responsible for time and attendance process requirements.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience providing administrative support to a senior leader is required. Also required is proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) software applications and Outlook. An AAS degree and Healthcare/HR office experience are both preferred. Essential competencies include: detail orientation, strong verbal and written communication skills, reliability and consistency, follow through, and performance focus. Qualified candidates may email a resume and cover letter to MaryEllen Carlo at email@example.com.
Accounts Receivable Clerk
One of our clients, a global leader in the design and manufacture of a wide range of products and solutions, is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk. Reporting to the Manager of Financial Shared Services, the Accounts Receivable Clerk will be responsible for the following:
• Posts cash receipts to customer’s accounts and general ledger accurately and in a timely manner
• Processes and distributes daily customer invoices
• Processes customer credit card payments
• Processes customer credit and debit memos
• Prepares monthly Rep commission statements and processes payments
• Participates in the monthly accounting close process as needed
• Provides customers and co-workers with needed documentation
• High School or equivalent required
• 1 year of accounts receivable experience required
• Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
• Attention to detail and strong planning and organization skills
• Computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications
Qualified candidates may send a cover letter and resume to MaryEllen Carlo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Our client, a global leader in the design and manufacturing of a wide variety of specialty heat exchangers and heat transfer solutions, is seeking an Accounts Payable Supervisor. Reporting to the Corporate Financial Controller, the Accounts Payable Supervisor will supervise and perform all duties associated with the US Accounts Payable function (shared service center supporting multiple manufacturing plants as well as corporate activities). Additionally, the Accounts Payable Supervisor will gain an in-depth understanding of the Company’s US Accounts Payable processing environment, including becoming a subject matter expert as it relates to its recently installed ERP system (Plex).
- Directing the functions of the shared service (multi-plant and corporate) US Accounts Payable department
- Ensuring timely processing (three-way match) of supplier/vendor invoices within an ERP and manual Accounts Payable environment.
- Processing employee travel and expense reimbursements through Expensify and purchasing card (p-card) transactions.
- Selecting invoices for payment (checks, ACHs and wires) and preparing Accounts Payable registers and related reports.
- Researching issues and resolving discrepancies on a timely basis.
- Working with suppliers/vendors/employees to resolve AP issues in a courteous manner.
- Supervising the printing and mailing of customer checks.
- Providing training to new and existing staff as needed
- Working with each direct report to establish annual goals and objectives and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or related field strongly preferred, or equivalent experience in lieu of a college degree.
- 5 years of Accounts Payable experience, preferably with at least 2 years as team lead.
- Demonstrated success as a team lead, with a strong desire and capabilities to move into a management role.
- Strong time management and organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize work, be detailed oriented, and meet tight deadlines.
- Extensive computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications; expertise using advanced features with Excel strongly preferred. ERP experience required (Plex a big plus).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Qualified candidates may submit a resume and cover letter to MaryEllen Carlo at email@example.com.